Friday, January 21, 2011

Imaginary Decorating:Living Room

Do you ever go on an imaginary shopping trip? For me they are always unplanned and seeing one thing can set them off. Tonight it was this photograph:
It's all my favorite colors! And the yellow even goes with my newly painted bathroom. So I planned a little living room update. I'd keep most things that I already have in the room since I already have the teal color scheme going on. I've been trying to think of how to bring in another color. My great-grandmother's floral tv-trays have bright colors in them and I think yellow would work well. My She and Him print and coffee table would still work as well as my curtains and tv table/dresser. It's sorta like a mini-dresser.

Anyhow, I'm so in love with this yellow settee. The little feet! All of these came from Urban Outfitters. I know, I couldn't believe it either. So bright and fresh! I could probably find a similar bookshelf in town and paint it. And the vintage looking metal stacking baskets! I'm in love. Maybe I'll have to start stashing some of my paycheck away for this look.


Living Room Update

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird