Thursday, January 13, 2011

376 days ago...

I started a project. Today I (mostly) finished it. Remember this..
.


Ack, I'd almost forgotten how ugly shower doors, wall paper and rusty curtains can be.

I've done some work along the way:

Replaced the doors with a lovely curtain from Anthropologie.

Removed the rusty blinds and put up a custom vinyl curtain.
After 4 snow/ice days off from work, I finally decided to end this long chapter of my apartment life and paint my bathroom. It's been ready to paint since the summer but I've not had the time/resources to get it done. I'm happy to say it is now painted a lovely shade of Creamy Oat and I couldn't be happier to have it done and over with.

More to come tomorrow. It's still drying and it's too dark outside to take good photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird