First full week of 2014, right? It seems like 2014 is already old news.
It was a lot easier transitioning to going back to work after a 2 week Winter Break when you have two 2 hour delays because of the Polar Vortex. Still hoping for at least a real snow day this year.
Until then, here are some favorites this week:
1. I make silly resolutions. Once it was to wear nothing but dresses or skirts for a year. I did it. This year my silliest is to make at least one cute/over the top cake a month. "Spend more time with cake" is a better way of putting it.
2. Speaking of baking, before I get back to it I plan on organizing my pans like this to avoid the deathtrap that is the baking pan cabinet in my kitchen.
3. Did you grow up in a naked family? Made me laugh.
4. Can't wait to watch these two Sunday night
...after a Panther win of course.
5. Jon and I took this quiz while waiting on Downton Abbey last Sunday. We disagreed over some answers but in the end were Mary and Matthew.