Sunday, January 12, 2014

This Week:: 1.12

First full week of 2014, right?  It seems like 2014 is already old news.

It was a lot easier transitioning to going back to work after a 2 week Winter Break when you have two 2 hour delays because of the Polar Vortex.  Still hoping for at least a real snow day this year.

Until then, here are some favorites this week:

1. I make silly resolutions.  Once it was to wear nothing but dresses or skirts for a year.  I did it.  This year my silliest is to make at least one cute/over the top cake a month.  "Spend more time with cake" is a better way of putting it.

2. Speaking of baking, before I get back to it I plan on organizing my pans like this to avoid the deathtrap that is the baking pan cabinet in my kitchen.

3. Did you grow up in a naked family?  Made me laugh.

4. Can't wait to watch these two Sunday night

...after a Panther win of course.

5.  Jon and I took this quiz while waiting on Downton Abbey last Sunday.  We disagreed over some answers but in the end were Mary and Matthew.

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird