Monday, January 13, 2014

Planned Out

Last week it became very clear I needed a planner.  I'm pretty much a fly by the seat of my pants kinda girl- What is for dinner tonight? No idea.  Maybe I'll go to yoga after school, nah, maybe in the morning.  Etc. Etc. That doesn't always work out anymore these days.  So, to Target I went to invest in a planner/calendar/something.

I found a cute display and picked out this one that I later found out was by Sugar Paper.  I've seen there work around the blogosphere for awhile now most recently with their J.Crew Bridal line of stationary.  So far (one week in, ha) I'm loving keeping up with my little calendar.  Cute colored Sharpies also help add to the fun.  I have a 5 color code going on now- Pink-Jon, Blue-work, Teal-yoga, Coral-friends, Black-what's for dinner.  Hoping I can keep it up.


No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird