Monday, September 21, 2009

Why are good curly hairstyles so hard to come by?

It is a little poofy but I'm really in love with this Clara Bow look from 1921.
Clara Bow























I've actually had this haircut before I think. Something about approaching fall weather makes me really want to cut off the hair I've been growing out all summer (not for any reason, I've just been to lazy for a haircut). I think it's because it looks cuter when it's short with jackets, scarves, and berets.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm...I'm thinking about cutting my hair off as well. The story of my life: grow it out & cut it off then grow it back out. Aghhh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never really mean to grow mine out. I just get lazy and forget to get it cut for a few months until I'm like "ahhh why did I let my hair get long again!"

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird