Monday, December 7, 2009

Sparkle!

Here is my cheesy "Christmas Tree Post". It had to be done, it's just too pretty. Tonight I was cleaning up my bedroom and spotted my vintage bird ornaments that I bought a few weeks ago. I had nearly forgotten about them. They are perfect and I feel the tree is complete now. I almost felt inspired to listen to Christmas music while I decorated---almost.

And on a side note, how creepy are some Christmas songs? "Santa Baby" especially. Who thinks of Santa in that way? And "The Christmas Shoes" is sadly creepy. It came on the other day on my grandmother's radio and I nearly knocked people over to run to turn it off. I have a cd of a few Christmas songs I can tolerate to let my students listen to. Jackson 5's "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus" is always the crowd favorite.

I had to throw in some cat/tree exploration photos as well...




No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird