Friday, February 14, 2014

Date Night::2.14

Happy Valentine's Day!  The date night of all date night I suppose.

The snow probably ruined a lot of romantic date nights around Charlotte.  We are still digging out of all this snow and are actually going out for our fancy date tomorrow night at Halcyon.  I ordered a Stich Fix that was set to arrive yesterday but we have not received any mail since Tuesday.  That was kind of my Valentine's outfit plan, whatever my "stylist" picked out.  Hoping it shows up today and I can share what is inside soon.

For tonight, all I want are mole enchiladas from our favorite Mexican spot down the street, a margarita with lots of salt (or two), and to watch Breaking Bad with Jon under a lot of quilts on the couch afterwards.

Cabin fever has set in and here are some pretty, pink, lacy, flowery thing to get inspired about.
1. Love a bright pink dress. (sold out, similar)


Hope everyone has warm hearts tonight. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird