Monday, April 5, 2010

Spring Break Itinerary

I actually hate an itinerary. For my spring break I meant to make a to-do list of a few things I need go get done. I haven't really done that yet but I'm sure I'll still manage to get something productive accomplished. At least something I consider productive...

So far all I've done is find some really cute summer shoes. I'm pretty sure I'm going to live in these for the next few months. No size 6.5 in the store so I had to order them...

While I wait on them I need to plant some flowers in my flower boxes, pull up weeds from the beds beside my sidewalk (luckily it isn't as bad as it was last year), and do a lot of organizing inside. But with the temperatures and sunshine all I really want to do is stay outside. More spring break updates when they happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird