Wednesday, April 21, 2010

favorite things: kitchen displays with a touch of blue

Maybe I should make Wednesday Kitchen Display Day. I have so many pictures saved up that I need to share! Today I noticed a slight theme which if you know me isn't too surprising. A lot of the kitchens have blue themes. I'm going to try to keep with each kitchen display Wednesday having a theme. Today's theme is just a touch of blue. Believe me, I could do an entire week of these.
A blue refrigerator! An adorable blue refrigerator.

Love that corner shelf, baking pans in windows and that blue vase.

Cute blue bowls.
I have that colander! I'm also noticing blue and red as an occurring theme...

All pics gathered up on Apartment Therapy.




Next week: Offbeat displays

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird