Monday, January 25, 2010

haircut envy

I've talked about this before but on the eve of getting my hair cut I am reminded once again: it rarely occurs that I find cute hair that would actually work for me. Good curly hairstyles are so hard to come by. Especially since most pictures of curly hair you come across feature models who do not have naturally curly hair and I have no intention of ever using a curling iron. Don't even get me started at how Taylor Swift's curls could never look like that naturally...

But how cute is this girl?!?!

I'm fully aware that this is pretty close to the haircut I normally get anyhow but I still think this version is slightly different. And these nautical photos remind me of a short hair version of my mom in high school :)
current_elliott_spring_23

current_elliott_spring_2

1 comment:



blogger template by lovebird