Friday, September 24, 2010

This makes the Honor Roll

I love a makeover. Pretty much any makeover themed show I can watch at least once. That is one reason I'm in love with this. The other is because it's a makeover for teachers! Not only a makeover but a really good decor makeover.

Now, in reality I rarely visit our teacher's lounge at school. Ours isn't even called a lounge, it's a workroom. There is no lounging going on in there. It's on the opposite side of the building, it's usually taken up by teacher assistants laminating, and why would I ever have time to hang out in the teacher's lounge?

This is a teacher's lounge I could make time for, this is the before (ours is much more modern but still rocking the white concrete slab walls and coke machine):

Here is the after...







wait for it...




1 comment:

  1. Very cool! We teachers SHOULD have a serene, happy place like that to go to!

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird